Song of Drums and Shakos
Games - Miniatures Rules
Products from same publisher
Other Products covering 19th Century
Pages in main/rules file:
Song of Blades and Heroes
No demo available
*Keep your musket loaded!*
Song of Drums and Shakos is a fast play Napoleonic skirmish game based on the popular *Song of Blades and Heroes* mechanics.
Muster your squad. Deploy your soldiers and fire volleys at the enemy...and when the moment of truth comes, fix bayonets and charge!
- Three scenarios included
- Simple, elegant system where your tactical decisions matter
- playable in any scale with single based models
- All major troop types represented: 160+ profiles (French, British,
Prussian, Russian, and Austrian)
- Easy measuring system
- No bookkeeping
- Point system for building up your Squad
- Play with as little as 5-6 elite to 20 inexperienced soldiers in a
- Playable on a small table (60x60 cm for 15mm)
- Simple yet subtle command system, with Officers and NCO
- Two or more players, 30-45 minutes for a full game
- Ideal introductory rule set to small actions in the Napoleonic Era.
Comments from customers
|Cheung Kar Fai
||Enjoyable system with handful figures and small playing area, very suitable for my room.
||A very good, easily implemented miniature skirmish system.