Everyone in town knows where the bandits’ hideout is. However no one dares to walk on the bandits’ trail. People of the town say the trail is cursed since a demon with burning eyes lurks in its surroundings. It is said the demon appears from nowhere in the middle of the people walking on the trail, sowing death and destruction. The few people who have seen him and survived, describe the demon as a naked giant with burning eyes and yellow fangs, and swear it is a demon out of hell.
This product details an underground bandits hideout, a clandestine brewery and a small wilderness area. It contains a Referee Map and 25 customizable tiles
This product line brings you simple tiles for your favorite RPGs. In each product you will find a whole fantasy location fully fleshed out in miniature-scale tiles with the usual Řone’s top-notch customization capabilities. The B&W maps are simple, line art battlemaps you can customize to suit your needs and then print.
These tiles are accurate, detailed, inexpensive and no ink-eaters.
In each B&W product you’ll find:
• A Referee map detailing a fantasy location
• The whole location broken in US Letter sheets in miniature scale (each sheet contains a 8x10 inches tile)
• A short description of each area of the location with suggested plots
The Rule the Dungeon© Feature
This Řone’s exclusive feature allows you to customize the look of your map by adding the furniture, toggle the grid, hide the room numbers and much more.
On the Referee Map, you will find a big “Rule the Dungeon” button.
By clicking on this button some options will be shown, as detailed below. A checkmark will appear beside the options active.
The options available could vary with products, below is a list of the most common options included in B&W products:
• Text: toggle room numbers and tile numbers.
• Tiling: toggle the page tiling (Referee Map only)
• Furniture: toggle furniture
• Doors: toggle doors
• Square/Hex Grid: toggle square grid and hexagonal grid
• No Grid: turn off the grid
• Black Fill: toggle the black in the walls
• Grey Fill: toggle the grey fill in the walls
• No Fill: toggle the white fill in the walls
• All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
• Vector Graphics: get always maximum print resolution
• Fully Bookmarked
• Enhanced Navigation and Printing: Clicking on the Referee Map gives you choices for navigation and printing